From Whitespace (Hackerspace Gent)
Revision as of 14:33, 13 March 2011 by Jaroslov
|Container for website stuff|
Current problem with website
When browsing previously visited pages the browser asks to save the page.
- servers gives back "HTTP/0.9 200 OK" - no headers at all - http payload is there
- based on which browser, chooses to save the page
- does not occurs when you don't send 'accept-encoding' header in the requests
- happens on all platforms/browsers
- happens on 0x20 and hsbxl website
- disable mod_deflate
Stuff to try:
- disable redirect to ssl to check if also occurs with no ssl config.