Difference between revisions of "Spacecontrol/Baikonur"
From Whitespace (Hackerspace Gent)
|Line 29:||Line 29:|
| || ||
Revision as of 17:05, 4 January 2012
The big space control
- Lights can be switched using a web interface and regular light switches.
- Roofs can be opened and closed.
- Redundant: if the Arduino fails, the light switches remain working.
What we have available
- A little under 100 industrial relays (Piet)
- Industrial electricity cabinet (Piet)
- Diodes and NPN heavy-duty switching transistors. (Koen)
Thanks to all who have contributed hardware!
What we need
- More electrical cable
The schematic to control just one lamp.
Lesson learned: adding new colors on the fly will result in chaos:
|Blue||+24VDC||except immediately at main 220VAC input|
|Black||Ground||light switches switch ground|
|Grey||220VAC L1||switched for outputs|
|UTP cable||I/O for Arduino||-|
|Red||+5VDC||for Arduino inputs|
The software is identical to the one in the small Spacecontrol.