From Whitespace (Hackerspace Gent)
Revision as of 15:52, 17 April 2012 by Hans
- Admins atm : Cedric, Biertie, Hans.
- Wonna admin? Contact a current admin.
- Quality > quantity , better 2 relevant posts than 20 'hacking' related posts (the webs are full of them)
- There has to be a link with whitespace or a hackerspace 'close' to us.
What to post
- stuff thats happening currently in the space
- upcoming / past events
- cool piccas
- things ppl of the hs are going to (for instance a bunch of us go to gentM)
- Extra promo for other spaces in .be or (not too far) abroad.
- personal projects/posts of members of our space or other Belgian spaces
- You don't reshare everything that you find interesting (that's what your personal account is for), reshares of ppl's not connected to the local hackerspaces seems a bit overkill
- commenting/replies should done under your personal name, so we don't have a bunch of ppl commenting under the same name.