Warning: You are not logged in.
Your IP address will be recorded in this page's edit history.
Project is current:
Jeroen De Dauw,
Short description of the project:
Android application that displays data from pamela's macs list
"Pamela client" on the Android app market
Source [https://github.com/JeroenDeDauw/Pamela-for-Android on github]
== Status ==
Currently at version 0.2. Has 2 tabs, one showing 0x20 macs and the other of HSBXL.
Work has been done to add moar '''awesomeness,''' inducing:
* Adding a Pamela widget (that you can place on your Android desktop)
* Dynamically adding, removing and modifying tabs
* Storing tab configuration
However, I (jeroen) get confused like hell by Android tabs and widgets and have problems getting that stuff to work. Help needed.
== Other cool features ==
Stuff that'd be nice to have:
* See amount of items in the tab header
* List macs in order: person, mac, device (as done on the 0x20 [[Main Page]])
* Have local aliasing/ignore/whatev option for macs/names
== See also ==
* [[Pamela widget for Android]] - newer application with a working widget
This is a minor edit
Watch this page