Difference between revisions of "Newline2011/Newline work meeting 01"

From Whitespace (Hackerspace Gent)
Jump to: navigation, search
(Created page with "{{Event |Start date=2011/03/02 20:00:00 |End date=2011/03/02 23:59:59 |Location=Whitespace |Cost=0 |Logo=Vintage-integrated-upscaled-deeper.png |Attendees=Fs111,sandb,Koen,Koenra...")
 
 
(9 intermediate revisions by 4 users not shown)
Line 5: Line 5:
 
|Cost=0
 
|Cost=0
 
|Logo=Vintage-integrated-upscaled-deeper.png
 
|Logo=Vintage-integrated-upscaled-deeper.png
|Attendees=Fs111,sandb,Koen,Koenraad
+
|Attendees=Fs111,sandb,Koen,Koenraad,Mimor,Jeroen De Dauw,tazo
 
}}
 
}}
 +
Go through talk proposals and set up inital schedule for [[Newline]].
  
Go through talk proposals and set up inital schedule.
+
 
 +
 
 +
== Todo ==
 +
 
 +
=== marketing ===
 +
 
 +
* poster distribution
 +
** schools
 +
** vooruit
 +
** see [[Newline/Posters]]
 +
* t-shirt stuff
 +
** design asap
 +
** discuss tomorrow, added to agenda of [[Meeting61]]
 +
 
 +
=== ultrastructure ===
 +
 
 +
* start time proposal
 +
* schedule
 +
 
 +
=== infrastucture ===
 +
 
 +
* room arrangement
 +
* room acquirement
 +
* lighting
 +
* chairs
 +
* chermans love structure
 +
* bar
 +
* sleeping for guests
 +
 
 +
* Angel schedule
 +
 
 +
== Already Finished Tasks ==
 +
 
 +
* Sticker fixed on the AP
 +
 
 +
== Initial version of the schedule ==
 +
 
 +
* this needs to be put up as a subpage of [[Newline]]. ([[Sandb]] will do this).
 +
 
 +
<pre>
 +
                    TALKS
 +
                    =====
 +
 
 +
+------------------+--------------------------+-----------------+- 13:00
 +
|                  |                          |                |
 +
|  Welcome (5min)  |  Start hacking (15mins)  | Tor (20mins)    |
 +
|                  |                          |                |
 +
+------------------+----------------+---------+-----------------+
 +
|                                  |                          |
 +
|        Mesh (30/45mi)            |      Buffer (30 mins)    |
 +
|                                  |                          |
 +
+-----------------------------------+---------------------------+- 15:00
 +
 
 +
+------------------------------+--------------------------------+- 15:30
 +
|                              |                                |
 +
|        Audio (30mins)      |        Nurpa (30mins)          |
 +
|                              |                                |
 +
+-----------------+------------+-------------+------------------+
 +
|                |                          |                  |
 +
| Co-geo (30mins) |    Koenraad (30mins)    |  Buffer (10min)  |
 +
|                |                          |                  |
 +
+-----------------+--------------------------+------------------+- 17:30
 +
 
 +
+----------------+-----------------------+----------------------+- 18:30
 +
|                |                      |                      |
 +
| Logic (30mins) | Inet is dead (15mins) | Google SoC (20mins)  |
 +
|                |                      |                      |
 +
+----------------+-----------------------+----------------------+
 +
|                                                              |
 +
|          Docstar (45mins)                                    |
 +
|                                                              |
 +
+---------------------------------------------------------------+- 20:30
 +
 
 +
+------------------------------+--------------------------------+- 21:00
 +
|                              |                                |
 +
|        Kinect (20mins)      |    Hacking Design (30mins)    |
 +
|                              |                                |
 +
+------------------------------+--------------------------------+- 22:00
 +
 
 +
                    WORKSHOPS
 +
                    =========
 +
        +------------------------------+
 +
        |                              |
 +
        |          iRail              |
 +
        |                              |
 +
        +------------------------------+
 +
        |                              |
 +
        |            TOR              |
 +
        |                              |
 +
        +------------------------------+
 +
        |                              |
 +
        |            USD              |
 +
        |                              |
 +
        +------------------------------+
 +
        |                              |
 +
        |            DN42              |
 +
        |                              |
 +
        +------------------------------+
 +
</pre>
 +
 
 +
== Main room arrangement ==
 +
 
 +
=== If we give presentations from 1.21 ===
 +
 
 +
* Present towards where the fridges are now
 +
* Get a mobile whiteboard if needed
 +
* Chairs: about 60 chairs
 +
** Rent from provincie? [[Sandb]] will check
 +
 
 +
 
 +
=== Lights ===
 +
* [[Tazo]] will check this
 +
 
 +
=== Sleeping arrangements ===
 +
* Make a couch-surfing like system on the wiki, members providing space to people?
 +
* Hostel 47 is just down the street
 +
http://www.hostel47.com
 +
* Update wiki with info about this
 +
 
 +
=== Wiki pages needed ===
 +
* Accomodation
 +
* How to get here
 +
 
 +
=== Food and drinks ===
 +
* Sandwiches
 +
** See if we can prepare them ourselves
 +
* Extend chip options with chocolate bars? (Snickers, Mars, Bounty, Twix)
 +
* We coffee maker that we can prepare liters and liters at once (more than 1 cup at a time) (think sea of coffee).
 +
* Same reasonable pricing
 +
* club mate (no more 0.5 liter mate): we need to secure the stash, maybe adapt the price? (1 euro iso 1.5)
 +
 
 +
=== Orga roles needed ===
 +
* Food guy: Make sure it's there, there is enough, selling drinks, bar etc...
 +
* Presentation guy: All presenters are present, can connect to projector, watches time, announces the speaker, etc...
 +
* Workshop guy: Workshop people are present, leave the room in order etc...
 +
* Infrastructure guy: Internet connection is up all the time, no tech probs with light, net, electricity available to everyone, etc...
 +
 
 +
=== Stuff we need ===
 +
* Garbage cans (lots of them)
 +
* Extra accesspoint for 1.21
 +
* Internet in the other room
 +
* Internet in the third room?
 +
 
 +
=== Gate ===
 +
* Ask for open all the time to landlady
 +
* Make sure all numbers are accepted
 +
 
 +
=== Isolation ===
 +
* Finished on Sunday?
 +
 
 +
== Next meeting ==
 +
* We will have this meeting every Wednesday up until the event
 +
{{Subpages}}
 +
{{EventImages}}

Latest revision as of 20:20, 15 December 2011

Note: this article is about a passed event.

Newline2011/Newline work meeting 01
Vintage-integrated-upscaled-deeper.png
From 2011/03/02 20:00:00 to 2011/03/02 23:59:59
Attendees (7):
Fs111, sandb, Koen, Koenraad, Mimor, Jeroen De Dauw, tazo
Where:
Whitespace Blekerijstraat 75, Gent, Belgium
Loading map...

Costs 0

Cornify

"Unknown" is not in the list of possible values (Meeting, Workshop, Talk, Slacking, Conference, Hacking) for this property.

Go through talk proposals and set up inital schedule for Newline.


Todo[edit]

marketing[edit]

  • poster distribution
  • t-shirt stuff
    • design asap
    • discuss tomorrow, added to agenda of Meeting61

ultrastructure[edit]

  • start time proposal
  • schedule

infrastucture[edit]

  • room arrangement
  • room acquirement
  • lighting
  • chairs
  • chermans love structure
  • bar
  • sleeping for guests
  • Angel schedule

Already Finished Tasks[edit]

  • Sticker fixed on the AP

Initial version of the schedule[edit]

  • this needs to be put up as a subpage of Newline. (Sandb will do this).
                     TALKS
                     =====

+------------------+--------------------------+-----------------+- 13:00
|                  |                          |                 |
|  Welcome (5min)  |  Start hacking (15mins)  | Tor (20mins)    |
|                  |                          |                 |
+------------------+----------------+---------+-----------------+
|                                   |                           |
|        Mesh (30/45mi)             |      Buffer (30 mins)     |
|                                   |                           |
+-----------------------------------+---------------------------+- 15:00

+------------------------------+--------------------------------+- 15:30
|                              |                                |
|         Audio (30mins)       |        Nurpa (30mins)          |
|                              |                                |
+-----------------+------------+-------------+------------------+
|                 |                          |                  |
| Co-geo (30mins) |    Koenraad (30mins)     |  Buffer (10min)  |
|                 |                          |                  |
+-----------------+--------------------------+------------------+- 17:30

+----------------+-----------------------+----------------------+- 18:30
|                |                       |                      |
| Logic (30mins) | Inet is dead (15mins) | Google SoC (20mins)  |
|                |                       |                      |
+----------------+-----------------------+----------------------+
|                                                               |
|           Docstar (45mins)                                    |
|                                                               |
+---------------------------------------------------------------+- 20:30

+------------------------------+--------------------------------+- 21:00
|                              |                                |
|        Kinect (20mins)       |    Hacking Design (30mins)     |
|                              |                                |
+------------------------------+--------------------------------+- 22:00

                    WORKSHOPS
                    =========
        +------------------------------+
        |                              |
        |           iRail              |
        |                              |
        +------------------------------+
        |                              |
        |            TOR               |
        |                              |
        +------------------------------+
        |                              |
        |            USD               |
        |                              |
        +------------------------------+
        |                              |
        |            DN42              |
        |                              |
        +------------------------------+

Main room arrangement[edit]

If we give presentations from 1.21[edit]

  • Present towards where the fridges are now
  • Get a mobile whiteboard if needed
  • Chairs: about 60 chairs
    • Rent from provincie? Sandb will check


Lights[edit]

  • Tazo will check this

Sleeping arrangements[edit]

  • Make a couch-surfing like system on the wiki, members providing space to people?
  • Hostel 47 is just down the street

http://www.hostel47.com

  • Update wiki with info about this

Wiki pages needed[edit]

  • Accomodation
  • How to get here

Food and drinks[edit]

  • Sandwiches
    • See if we can prepare them ourselves
  • Extend chip options with chocolate bars? (Snickers, Mars, Bounty, Twix)
  • We coffee maker that we can prepare liters and liters at once (more than 1 cup at a time) (think sea of coffee).
  • Same reasonable pricing
  • club mate (no more 0.5 liter mate): we need to secure the stash, maybe adapt the price? (1 euro iso 1.5)

Orga roles needed[edit]

  • Food guy: Make sure it's there, there is enough, selling drinks, bar etc...
  • Presentation guy: All presenters are present, can connect to projector, watches time, announces the speaker, etc...
  • Workshop guy: Workshop people are present, leave the room in order etc...
  • Infrastructure guy: Internet connection is up all the time, no tech probs with light, net, electricity available to everyone, etc...

Stuff we need[edit]

  • Garbage cans (lots of them)
  • Extra accesspoint for 1.21
  • Internet in the other room
  • Internet in the third room?

Gate[edit]

  • Ask for open all the time to landlady
  • Make sure all numbers are accepted

Isolation[edit]

  • Finished on Sunday?

Next meeting[edit]

  • We will have this meeting every Wednesday up until the event

Subpages

  • Newline work meeting 01


Historical data can not be displayed in a Factbox