Warning: You are not logged in.
Your IP address will be recorded in this page's edit history.
People attending the meeting:
Jeroen De Dauw
* For the sake of the space, I want to go back to the system of regular meetings, easiest would be weekly I think. Why? Because since we stopped doing weekly meetings, our activity-rate has dropped like hell. It seems like we all fell asleep somewhere...
* The electricity installation still isn't completed and more important regulated (while there has been a project going on for like half a yr now). What's current status? What are next steps? What needs to be done to get over with it?
* Insulation: I started off with a plan, but stopped it because Hans told me there is an arrangement with the landlady. What's the status? What are next steps?
* The consensus-model: We discussed it, we never agreed and I feel the topic is still out there.
* Investment proposition: I have learned that there doesn't seem to be a first-aid kit at the space. If there is, then consider this point as foobar, if there isn't one then I think this is a must-have if we have the financial means (to check with Koen).
* Pirate party in space.
* [[Big pipe server]] for [[polaris]]/help
* 100th meeting Party!?!
=== Membership box ===
* Roel Peters is a member!
=== Mate ===
* Hans not available right now
* Get approval from Hans (show our respect!)
* Go to [[(hackerspace) Aachen| http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Aachen]]
=== Meetings ===
* We will do a fixed meeting every week, even if nothing on the agenda from now on.
=== Electricity ===
* Koenraad must do it. Will do it.
* Help is appreciated, learn something in the process
=== [[Insulation]] ===
* WTF is going on? Who knows?
* No update, no news is bad news.
* Make wind proof? Needs to happen! First priority. (Since over a year)
* Use-based contribution -> No
* After dec 16, sandb will organise
=== Consensus model ===
* If no consensus then?
* There is an option of voting with a clear system? But we need to write fuckin' documentation then!
* One person can escalate meeting point to special meeting
* Democratic hacking event => [[Politburo_meeting]]! :-D
* The issue is solved in the typical belgian fashion.
=== Financial update===
* Will do in Januari
=== Dommel ===
* Noc mail should be going to financial responsible
=== First aid kit ===
* we need a first aid kit
* or find the one we have
* leave it in a visible place
* FOUND IT! Taping it to the wall
=== Audio server ===
* too much on audio; and needs clean-up
* help local
* NAS solution
* buy an extra server?
* audio can be cleaned
* don't forget the gate
=== Pirate party in space ===
* Two members of PP are now a member of 0x20
* No politics on the website
=== Events ===
* LDAP workshop by biertie next week saturday
* Reflow oven workshop by johannes saterday after that
* ARM embedded development by johannes sometime
* Mailserver workshop
* Hackerspace Festival will happen, more likely just a BBQ
* 28c3: check brussels, stuff will happen there during congress
* [[Meeting100 Party]]!! woohoo!! let's get drunk!! next Friday!!!
* High voltage workshop (or better proposition) by Koenraad
This is a minor edit
Watch this page