Difference between revisions of "Meeting89"
From Whitespace (Hackerspace Gent)
(→Fighting wiki spam)
|Line 4:||Line 4:|
Revision as of 03:42, 16 September 2011
|From 2011/09/15 19:30:00 to 2011/09/15 23:59:59|
|Koen, Jeroen De Dauw|
|Whitespace Blekerijstraat 75, Gent, Belgium|
- membership box
- Fighting wiki spam
- Spacecontrol (http://spacecontrol.0x20.be)
- New/experimentation/unstable graphical version at http://gatekeeper.0x20.be
- Supports booting machines through WOL
- Shutdown button for whitespace
- People interested in joining software work?
- Open Hardware Summit tomorrow.
- Interest in following live feeds in the space?
"" has no sub pages.
Join note taking during the meeting: http://ietherpad.com/0x20
Fighting wiki spam
- current captcha does not work properly anymore
- specific captcha questions for our hackerspace? (questions which require knowledge)
- rel-nofollow: we don't have it, so we are interesting target for link placement, re-enable this?
- Get rid of Club-Mate links!!! ;-)
- questions as first measures - JeroenWillDo
- There will be a separate Wireless(Antwerp)Gent Booth
- kinect + 3d print: work in progress
- r0cket: questionable
- spacecontrol: check with Piet, unknown
- throwies: we need to order european and fast, steef will check with Hala
- communicate the name is "Whitespace": steef will do
- Koen worked on it
- Switch near the coats: turns off all of the lights without needing to get your laptop out of your bag
- piece of software on the audio to turn on audio
- looking for wake-on-lan capable network card/motherboard
Open Hardware Summit tomorrow
- tomorrow in New York
- watching the streams in the space? Koenraad will probably be here.
Historical data can not be displayed in a Factbox