Difference between revisions of "Meeting76"

From Whitespace (Hackerspace Gent)
Jump to: navigation, search
m
 
(One intermediate revision by one user not shown)
Line 4: Line 4:
 
|Location=Whitespace
 
|Location=Whitespace
 
|Logo=Open-closed-meeting.png
 
|Logo=Open-closed-meeting.png
 +
|Attendees=Jeroen De Dauw
 
}}
 
}}
 
{{AgendaPoints
 
{{AgendaPoints
Line 15: Line 16:
 
{{Subpages}}
 
{{Subpages}}
 
{{MeetingNotes}}
 
{{MeetingNotes}}
 +
== Notes ==
 +
 +
=== Upcoming events ===
 +
* Opening Hackerspace Charleroi
 +
** Bert is going saterday, room in the car
 +
** A full weekend, also on sunday
 +
* Arbitrairy day coming up
 +
* iRail summer of code coming up
 +
* CCCcamp
 +
** We will organise a special meeting for it, build the village
 +
** Plenty of carpool room available
 +
*New workshop on buffer bloat
 +
** Bert wants to do it, very little interest though...
 +
**We can do it after the meeting
 +
 +
=== Projects in progress ===
 +
*[[Spacecontrol]] now compatible with Android App "[http://www.domotichome.net/ DomoticHome]"
 +
** Ip adress on the wiki, port 80
 +
**Also webpage still available
 +
*Audioserver has problems with xbmc, apache
 +
** Lets do a hacknight!
 +
* Soldering workshop
 +
** Watch for announcement! Exciting!
 +
 +
=== Misc ===
 +
* New Members: no new members are here
 +
* An extra room for hardware?
 +
** Is there money?
 +
** Back room also has arcade
 +
* Server from IBBT
 +
** Host videos from newline and stuffs
 +
*** We still need to do part (1/3rd) of the videos from Newline,
 +
*** Hans has the tape, when he gets back from holidays
 +
** Johannes will get it for us
 +
** Extending the distributed root access we have now to this server
 +
* Freezer in the space?
 +
** Frozen Pizza overflow
 +
** We should discuss this financial guy
 +
** We'll make profit on pizza to pay for it
 +
** Take a silent model
 +
* New tables?
 +
** Go with manpower to kringloopwinkel!?

Latest revision as of 21:26, 23 June 2011

Note: this article is about a passed meeting.

Meeting76
Open-closed-meeting.png
From 2011/06/16 19:30:00 to 2011/06/16 23:59:59
Attendees (1):
Jeroen De Dauw
Where:
Whitespace Blekerijstraat 75, Gent, Belgium
Loading map...
Cornify


Agenda points

Subpages

"" has no sub pages.

Meeting notes

Join note taking during the meeting: http://ietherpad.com/0x20

Notes[edit]

Upcoming events[edit]

  • Opening Hackerspace Charleroi
    • Bert is going saterday, room in the car
    • A full weekend, also on sunday
  • Arbitrairy day coming up
  • iRail summer of code coming up
  • CCCcamp
    • We will organise a special meeting for it, build the village
    • Plenty of carpool room available
  • New workshop on buffer bloat
    • Bert wants to do it, very little interest though...
    • We can do it after the meeting

Projects in progress[edit]

  • Spacecontrol now compatible with Android App "DomoticHome"
    • Ip adress on the wiki, port 80
    • Also webpage still available
  • Audioserver has problems with xbmc, apache
    • Lets do a hacknight!
  • Soldering workshop
    • Watch for announcement! Exciting!

Misc[edit]

  • New Members: no new members are here
  • An extra room for hardware?
    • Is there money?
    • Back room also has arcade
  • Server from IBBT
    • Host videos from newline and stuffs
      • We still need to do part (1/3rd) of the videos from Newline,
      • Hans has the tape, when he gets back from holidays
    • Johannes will get it for us
    • Extending the distributed root access we have now to this server
  • Freezer in the space?
    • Frozen Pizza overflow
    • We should discuss this financial guy
    • We'll make profit on pizza to pay for it
    • Take a silent model
  • New tables?
    • Go with manpower to kringloopwinkel!?
Historical data can not be displayed in a Factbox