Difference between revisions of "Meeting72"

From Whitespace (Hackerspace Gent)
Jump to: navigation, search
m
(GnuCash workshop)
 
(One intermediate revision by one user not shown)
Line 23: Line 23:
 
* In revspace this saterday
 
* In revspace this saterday
 
* Sandb is going, places free in his car, leaves at 11:30
 
* Sandb is going, places free in his car, leaves at 11:30
** Koen want's to join
+
** Koen wants to join
  
=== [[Debian workshop]] ===
+
=== [[What did Debian ever do for us|Debian workshop]] ===
 
* On Sunday!
 
* On Sunday!
 
* Koen will mail Hans/Impy to ask them to record the talk
 
* Koen will mail Hans/Impy to ask them to record the talk

Latest revision as of 10:43, 20 May 2011

Note: this article is about a passed meeting.

Meeting72
Open-closed-meeting.png
From 2011/05/19 19:30:00 to 2011/05/19 23:59:59
Attendees (14):
Jeroen De Dauw, Abe, Cedric, Jaroslov, fs111, Sandb, Biertie, Koen, Koenraad, Amelia, Hala, Elias, Makhno, Mimor
Where:
Whitespace Blekerijstraat 75, Gent, Belgium
Loading map...
Cornify


Agenda points

  • Money status, bookkeeping done, handover to Cedric
  • GnuCash workshop in revspace on saturday 21st @1400 [1]
  • Record Debian packaging workshop?
  • Networking hack night tomorrow??

Subpages

"" has no sub pages.

Meeting notes

Join note taking during the meeting: http://ietherpad.com/0x20

Money status, bookkeeping done, handover to Cedric[edit]

  • Cedric will do awesome stuff as the next bookkeeper!
    • Cedric is the new financial responsible!!
    • He will check if you pay your membership
  • We are doing good, with all rent and accounts paid

GnuCash workshop[edit]

  • In revspace this saterday
  • Sandb is going, places free in his car, leaves at 11:30
    • Koen wants to join

Debian workshop[edit]

  • On Sunday!
  • Koen will mail Hans/Impy to ask them to record the talk
  • Jaroslov will write mail

Membership Box[edit]

  • PPP applied for membership!!! :-)

Missing tape[edit]

  • Hans has it from Wouter
  • When Impy comes back, should do asap on youtube & polaris
  • Coolness

Lock picking workshop?[edit]

  • We would like, but we need someone who can give it
  • Ask Tool chapter in the Netherlands? yes!
  • "Lock Servicing Tool"

Networking Hacknight???[edit]

  • Routerboard from WirelessAntwerpen
  • Did anyone look at it already?
  • Hacknight tomorrow? Maybe, depending on interest

Tschunk Night[edit]

  • we need it, bytenight style!!
  • Wednesday the 1st, before long weekend
  • "get rid" of all the booze
  • Bleep bloop music
Historical data can not be displayed in a Factbox