From Whitespace (Hackerspace Gent)
Revision as of 18:19, 23 April 2011 by Piet
|From 2011/04/21 19:30:00 to 2011/04/21 23:59:59|
|Piet, koen, Jeroen De Dauw, Joost|
|Whitespace Blekerijstraat 75, Gent, Belgium|
- WE NEED MOAR DRINKZ!!!1!!eleven
- We need cleanup. Cleaning Caturday 7?
- Cable guy still connected?!
- Electrical Wiring Event? How to electrocute an elephant 2
- Lets start a space in Bruges.
- Timelab's here, and they come with goodies
- Gatekeeper access on thursdays mod?
"" has no sub pages.
Join note taking during the meeting: http://ietherpad.com/0x20
- Space is dirty
- Cleaning caturday will be planned on 7th of may
Electrical wiring 2
- new electricity everywhere
- koenraad already bought stuff
- we need certification +/- 100 euro
- we need to check with land lady
- piet will check with his dad what the restrictions lawfully are -> no lawfull obligations for certification!! edit by Piet: there is a lawfull obligation
- will do in small steps
- first electricity cabinet
- we will check with landlady first!!
- joost, bert, and others are willing to contribute for the costs
Lets start a space in Bruges.
- Piet is looking for people in bruges to start a space there
- Lug in West-Flanders - Bruges that is quite active?
- Anybody interested? Contact Piet (firstname.lastname@example.org)!!
- Yes you can! Beghunt eran gverdomme :-)
- Thursdays open when members are present (pamela)
- Sandb will try to implement
- Lieven brought his opensource repairable machines CnC to the space
- We can have it if we make good use for it
- Contributions are welcome, both to design as software, it's all open source and patches are accepted
- Lieven will also do a Repairable machines mini CNC bootcamp on Friday next week, April 29th.
iRail - Tuesday
- Tuesday 20:00, in the popup bar, "the 13" (near Vooruit): themeday about open data
- Everybody welcome!
- Meetup afterwards
- Sandb, Bert, Impy, Jeroen De Dauw, Koen will go
- Bert is going to do 3 minutes on the arcade
- Interested? Annoy bert!!
Historical data can not be displayed in a Factbox