Difference between revisions of "Meeting66"
From Whitespace (Hackerspace Gent)
|Line 4:||Line 4:|
Latest revision as of 01:09, 20 April 2011
|From 2011/04/07 19:30:00 to 2011/04/07 23:59:59|
|Jeroen De Dauw|
|Whitespace Blekerijstraat 75, Gent, Belgium|
- 1 Agenda points
- 2 Subpages
- 3 Meeting notes
- 3.1 financials
- 3.2 internet
- 3.3 out-of-omnomnomz
- 3.4 GNUCash workshop, april 24th
- 3.5 General assembly
- 3.6 Space Re-organisation
- 3.7 New Chairs
- 3.8 Workshop price
- 3.9 [appsforgent.wikidot.com iRail, IBBT and City of Ghent Open Data event]
- 3.10 HackInTheBox
- 3.11 Flowers
- 3.12 Instructables
- 3.13 Event flyers
- 3.14 POE switch
- 3.15 Wikipedia Event
- GNUCash workshop, april 24th, RevSpace: anyone going; carpool?
- Out of some omomomz ( => https://0x20.be/Stock )
- Space Re-organisation
- General Assembly
- Dommel(internet): change to yearly payment
- Workshop price discussion. Warning: bike-shedding risk
- iRail, IBBT and City of Ghent Open Data event. Way more:
- Any ideas for events next month? Workshops/talks/events?
"" has no sub pages.
Join note taking during the meeting: http://ietherpad.com/0x20
- check out after the workshop if we can use pentago for tracking membership payments
- we are doing ok, jaroslav presented next
- Cederic will be next financial guy
- option to pay for dommel for a year
- around 300 euro
- 8 euros cheaper per year
- agreed!! - we will invest
- Stock page added by Jaroslav
- what is needed (you do not need to go to space first)
- help on the how, how to add expensenotes etc
GNUCash workshop, april 24th
- RevSpace: anyone going; carpool?
- Its easter - not so easy to go for some
- We need one
- We will have one
- On Thursday
- Formal night, wear ties
- agenda points:
- make an agenda on wiki General assembly 2011
- send out email 3 weeks in advance with agenda
- Date of assembly: may 5th 2011
- also put viewpoints on wiki with the questions so people are efficient and prepared
- going over the patterns to sync -> timeboxed to 30minutes
- Related to hardware work thing:
- Put it in back (noisy dust making)
- Put event up for moving the stuff around, or just do it, tomorrow evening
- new chairs?
- table like in decoders?
- we want newline like chairs
- selling chairs on ebay?
- stackable... stack-ab-le!!
- make proposals on chairs on Chair proposals
- Hans want decent chairs, with soft bottoms!!
- Money drive for chairs?
- Donation of 5 euro or more for non-members per workshop
[appsforgent.wikidot.com iRail, IBBT and City of Ghent Open Data event]
- around 14th of may, Saturday
- Apps for ghent challenge
- IBBT accomodates
- Hackaton in the afternoon
- Team from whitespace
- which data will be opened?
- jury not determined
- app means application, also desktop etc...
- political aspect: not a political event, not about one party, more than one party present
- we can organise an after party if we would so like to
- cheap access for 2 people
- take part in competition
- 1000 euro win prize money
- soonish: May 17-20th
- pay your own hotel
- Sandb, Jeroen De Dauw, Hans
- Plant/Bloemstuk + Whitespace sticker
- Buy in advance
- Not delivered yet by Sandb
- Banner still needed
- + landing page link
- Everywhere you want to dump them (free to print, free to distribute)
- Add "verantwoordelijke uitgever"
- Koenraad has one for the space, new one!!
- Available for use
- sponsoring from pocket
Historical data can not be displayed in a Factbox