From Whitespace (Hackerspace Gent)
Revision as of 18:07, 23 March 2011 by Jeroen De Dauw
|From 2011/03/17 19:30:00 to 2011/03/17 23:59:59|
|Jeroen De Dauw, Sandb, fs111, Impy, Abe, Tazo|
|Whitespace Blekerijstraat 75, Gent, Belgium|
- Want an Instructables Pro membership?
- We need ads!
- T-shirt are in(!). Can somebody pick them up? Can advance the money?
"" has no sub pages.
Join note taking during the meeting: http://ietherpad.com/0x20
- they are ready!
- cost-price will be a small 6 euro
- sales price will be 15 euros
- cost for hoodies will be 12 euro
- sales 15 euro because ordered on demand, not part of the t-shirt batch or what they think they should pay. at least costs.
- sandb will get them.
we need ads / instructables membership
- instructable pro membership
- they want us to give them ads about whitespace to publish
- Sandb will make newline add
- ads are regionalised
- Sandb will also make a generic "0x20/whitespace add" as a replacement
- Chairs still unclear
- ArchAngels and Angels positions on Newline/Angels
- We need moar peoples - step up!
- Rooms: talks = extra big room, decoders = workshop, 0x20 = hangout / storage
- Everybody is here on sunday after Newline to clean up!!
- Also this sunday, the most important cleaning-catur-sundays!
- Disco ball needed
- Johannes can deliver another projector (backup - extra one)
- We need more ads planted!!
Historical data can not be displayed in a Factbox