Difference between revisions of "Meeting62"

From Whitespace (Hackerspace Gent)
Jump to: navigation, search
m
 
(2 intermediate revisions by one user not shown)
Line 4: Line 4:
 
|Location=Whitespace
 
|Location=Whitespace
 
|Logo=Open-closed-meeting.png
 
|Logo=Open-closed-meeting.png
|Attendees=Koen,
+
|Attendees=Koen, Sandb, Jeroen De Dauw, Impy, Abe, Hans, Fs111, Koenraad, Joren, Tazo,  
 
}}
 
}}
 
{{AgendaPoints
 
{{AgendaPoints
Line 20: Line 20:
 
{{Subpages}}
 
{{Subpages}}
 
{{MeetingNotes}}
 
{{MeetingNotes}}
 +
== Meeting ==
 +
 +
=== Streaming box project ===
 +
* By [[Tazo]]
 +
* Create box like wandering start for live streaming / recording talks
 +
* Need 5 people to invest and join the project
 +
* No timeline for the project ( not before Newline)
 +
* Jaroslav will send mail on the wiki of 0x20 and hsbxl
 +
* Contact [[Tazo]] if you are interested
 +
* There is supposed to be a budget for this, but not sure/clear
 +
* There are a number of commercial projects that do the same was noted
 +
 +
=== Newline ===
 +
* wireless antwerp talk swap? (technically they are too late?)
 +
** we have two talks about mesh networks
 +
** Hans: explain and ask if they are ok to be on the extra list?
 +
** For now not on the shedule
 +
* posters
 +
** we have plenty
 +
** hang up as much as possible
 +
** Koen and Tazo will drive around on monday
 +
 +
=== Financials ===
 +
* using expense notes for everything accepted on the meeting!
 +
 +
=== Gatekeeper ===
 +
* Don't shut down the audio
 +
* It seems to be stable!!
 +
* Using supervise (as advertised by Abe)
 +
* Lets leave it like this def untill after Newline
 +
* Documentation still needs to be done: [[Sandb]] will do
 +
* [[Sandb]] will also restore the back speakers
 +
 +
=== Arduino 101 ===
 +
* In Antwerp done, was kinda cool
 +
* From scratch (beginners)
 +
* Are we interested?
 +
* Most people have experience
 +
* Timelab crossover?
 +
* After newline
 +
* Lets do it!
 +
* Advertise on Newline
 +
* Johannes: 12 vids quality on arduino
 +
 +
=== Instructables ===
 +
[[Koenraad]] will do it
 +
 +
=== T-Shirts ===
 +
* Not fixed yet
 +
* Cheaper brand has stock problem
 +
* They will look for b&c of fruit of the loom
 +
* 60 ordered + hoodies
 +
 +
=== Newline angels and archangels (volunteers) ===
 +
* We needs you!!
 +
* Consider being asked
 +
* [[Tazo]] will create spreadsheet on google docs
 +
 +
=== Wiki problems ===
 +
* Also on Windows, OS-X, on all locations (0x20, workspace)
 +
* Windows = Firefox and Chrome
 +
* Needs fixing
 +
* Also: Specialpages not working
 +
* Seems really headers related

Latest revision as of 10:29, 11 March 2011

Note: this article is about a passed meeting.

Meeting62
Open-closed-meeting.png
From 2011/03/10 19:30:00 to 2011/03/10 23:59:59
Attendees (11):
Koen, Sandb, Jeroen De Dauw, Impy, Abe, Hans, Fs111, Koenraad, Joren, Tazo
Where:
Whitespace Blekerijstraat 75, Gent, Belgium
Loading map...
Cornify


Agenda points

  • streaming box project
  • Newline
    • check if we can have a room for Newline
    • wireless antwerps talk late proposal, do we swap it in?
    • Newline Poster Distribution - take and put them everywhere!
  • Sandb - Financials
    • Rent for Q1 paid
    • Proposal to always use expense note for simplicity
  • Gatekeeper stable - don't turn of Audio!!
  • Arduino 101

Subpages

"" has no sub pages.

Meeting notes

Join note taking during the meeting: http://ietherpad.com/0x20

Meeting[edit]

Streaming box project[edit]

  • By Tazo
  • Create box like wandering start for live streaming / recording talks
  • Need 5 people to invest and join the project
  • No timeline for the project ( not before Newline)
  • Jaroslav will send mail on the wiki of 0x20 and hsbxl
  • Contact Tazo if you are interested
  • There is supposed to be a budget for this, but not sure/clear
  • There are a number of commercial projects that do the same was noted

Newline[edit]

  • wireless antwerp talk swap? (technically they are too late?)
    • we have two talks about mesh networks
    • Hans: explain and ask if they are ok to be on the extra list?
    • For now not on the shedule
  • posters
    • we have plenty
    • hang up as much as possible
    • Koen and Tazo will drive around on monday

Financials[edit]

  • using expense notes for everything accepted on the meeting!

Gatekeeper[edit]

  • Don't shut down the audio
  • It seems to be stable!!
  • Using supervise (as advertised by Abe)
  • Lets leave it like this def untill after Newline
  • Documentation still needs to be done: Sandb will do
  • Sandb will also restore the back speakers

Arduino 101[edit]

  • In Antwerp done, was kinda cool
  • From scratch (beginners)
  • Are we interested?
  • Most people have experience
  • Timelab crossover?
  • After newline
  • Lets do it!
  • Advertise on Newline
  • Johannes: 12 vids quality on arduino

Instructables[edit]

Koenraad will do it

T-Shirts[edit]

  • Not fixed yet
  • Cheaper brand has stock problem
  • They will look for b&c of fruit of the loom
  • 60 ordered + hoodies

Newline angels and archangels (volunteers)[edit]

  • We needs you!!
  • Consider being asked
  • Tazo will create spreadsheet on google docs

Wiki problems[edit]

  • Also on Windows, OS-X, on all locations (0x20, workspace)
  • Windows = Firefox and Chrome
  • Needs fixing
  • Also: Specialpages not working
  • Seems really headers related
Historical data can not be displayed in a Factbox