Warning: You are not logged in.
Your IP address will be recorded in this page's edit history.
People attending the meeting:
Jeroen De Dauw, Sandb, Hans, Fs111, Impy, Joren, Koenraad, Koen, Tazo, Cedric
* Did someone take care of the [[10 Years Wikipedia]] costs we could push to the NL WMF?
** [[sandb]] paid for it, ask him
* New financial responsible
* make more noise for [[Newline]]!
** extra room
** talks are coming in, looks good!
** When advertising an url our certificate should be in order
*** It is in most browsers, unfortunately the multi domain thing seems not to work on Android
* Article in "de tijd"
=== Did someone take care of the 10 Years Wikipedia costs ===
* we could push to the NL WMF?
* [[sandb]] paid for it
=== New financial responsible ===
* [[tazo]] will do it
* [[sandb]] will deliver the cash to bank
* term is feb, march and may till last weekend
=== make more noise for [[Newline]]! ===
* extra room
** we can use extra room for free we only need to pay electricity & gas
** but there has to be one free!
*** check with the neighbours
*** [[hans]] will check with the decoders guys
*** we will need a concierge
* talks are coming in, looks good!
** on mails firstname.lastname@example.org
** when you want to be receiving end of those mails, ask [[hans]]
* When advertising an url our certificate should be in order
** It is in most browsers, unfortunately the multi domain thing seems not to work on Android
** ssl is ok, http redirects to https
** apparently certificate warning on android
** after this meeting, meeting around poster
=== Workshop/intro on pgp/pkis ===
* no-one uses pgp!!
* [[tazo]] wants to introduce
* go for it
=== Article in "de tijd" ===
* is this our target audience?
* do we want to invest in press releases and what-not?
* hackerspace is a co-shared space, not an organisation comitted on hacktivism
* seems what he wants is not what we do or deliver
** he asked to show him how to hack a telenet server
** we don't do that and we don't want to be associated with him
* anybody can speak, but a hackerspace is a physical place, we don't have a common viewpoint, so don't speak in the name of whitespace
This is a minor edit
Watch this page