From Whitespace (Hackerspace Gent)
Revision as of 00:54, 14 January 2011 by Jeroen De Dauw
|From 2011/01/13 19:30:00 to 2011/01/13 23:59:59|
|Jeroen De Dauw, Fs111, Sandb, Joren, Koen, Koenraad, Abe, Impy|
Blekerijstraat 75, Gent, Belgium
- 10 Years Wikipedia: everything ready?
- Prepare planning 1 year of 0x20 event
- Year overview?
- Power saving
- pietercolpaert: wednesday 19/2 16:00 - Can we use the hackerspace for an interview with iRail by the RTBF?
10 years wikipedia
- 13 people signed up already
- cava status?
- maarten/wiki media can pay +/- 50 euros
- fs111 will buy
- 12 bottles
- plastic cups
- buy extra chips (on account of 0x20 to sell)
- who will be here? fs111 and sandb will be there before time, koen will also be there
- not really necessary
- small presentation of the space
- hans will do the welcome talk
- add to the lineup
- t-shirts are free
- use them to decorate
Prepare planning 1 year of 0x20 event
- opening beginning of spring
- little conference
- open weekend? or saturday + friday evening
- success equals
- good marketing
- 28 march = full day
- 27 friday socialising
- publish full program 2 weeks before: 14 march
- preliminary program march 1st
- call for participation:
- whitespace, brussels, antwerp, blog wiki, twitters, this week
- get name:
- "spring break"
- "the event formerly known as spring break"
- "newline" <== selected
- "root stock"
- "r00t st0ck"
- have a mailing list for "newline"?
- hans will create
- special intrest group
- other marking
- we make place holder wikispace
- we make a doodle
- we fill up over time
- we used more heating (expected)
- we used more power (60 euro's more)
- using the left fridge fulltime again: turn it off
- number of servers running =>
- turn off any servers not needed, e.g. table, audio, setveo, ts, ps3
- financially still ok
- installed in the rack
- it's magic
- it's the future
iRail by the RTBF
- pietercolpaert: wednesday 19/2 16:00 - Can we use the hackerspace for an interview with iRail by the RTBF
- anwser: if he finds a volunteer, it's ok;
- Koen might open for Pieter
Historical data can not be displayed in a Factbox