Warning: You are not logged in.
Your IP address will be recorded in this page's edit history.
People attending the meeting:
Jeroen De Dauw,Fs111,Sandb,Joren,Koen,Koenraad,Abe,Impy,Bert,Mimor
== Agenda ==
* [[10 Years Wikipedia]]: everything ready?
* Prepare planning 1 year of 0x20 event
** Year overview?
* Power saving
* pietercolpaert: wednesday 19/2 16:00 - Can we use the hackerspace for an interview with iRail by the RTBF?
== Meeting ==
=== 10 years wikipedia ===
* 13 people signed up already
* cava status?
** maarten/wiki media can pay +/- 50 euros
* fs111 will buy
** 12 bottles
** plastic cups
** buy extra chips (on account of 0x20 to sell)
** who will be here? fs111 and sandb will be there before time, koen will also be there
*** not really necessary
* small presentation of the space
** hans will do the welcome talk
** add to the lineup
* t-shirts are free
** use them to decorate
=== Prepare planning 1 year of 0x20 event ===
* opening beginning of spring
* little conference
* open weekend? or saturday + friday evening
* success equals
** good marketing
** 28 march = full day
** 27 friday socialising
** publish full program 2 weeks before: 14 march
** preliminary program march 1st
** call for participation:
** whitespace, brussels, antwerp, blog wiki, twitters, this week
** get name:
*** "spring break"
*** "the event formerly known as spring break"
*** "newline" <== selected
*** "root stock"
*** "r00t st0ck"
* have a mailing list for "newline"?
** hans will create
* special intrest group
* other marking
** we make place holder wikispace
** we make a doodle
** we fill up over time
=== Power saving ===
* we used more heating (expected)
* we used more power (60 euro's more)
** using the left fridge fulltime again: turn it off
** number of servers running =>
*** turn off any servers not needed, e.g. table, audio, setveo, ts, ps3
* financially still ok
=== Racklight ===
* installed in the rack
* it's magic
* it's the future
=== iRail by the RTBF ===
* pietercolpaert: wednesday 19/2 16:00 - Can we use the hackerspace for an interview with iRail by the RTBF
* anwser: if he finds a volunteer, it's ok;
* Koen might open for Pieter
This is a minor edit
Watch this page