Difference between revisions of "Meeting48"

From Whitespace (Hackerspace Gent)
Jump to: navigation, search
m
 
(2 intermediate revisions by one user not shown)
Line 4: Line 4:
 
|Location=Whitespace
 
|Location=Whitespace
 
|Cost=0
 
|Cost=0
 +
|Attendees=Jeroen De Dauw
 
}}
 
}}
  
Line 19: Line 20:
 
* Died yesterday
 
* Died yesterday
 
* Still flaky
 
* Still flaky
* Next hackaton should focus on this
+
* Next techjam should focus on this
* Hackaton tomorrow!! Friday.
+
* Techjam tomorrow!! Friday.
  
 
=== Door between front and back room ===
 
=== Door between front and back room ===
Line 31: Line 32:
 
=== Drinks explodes and freezes ===
 
=== Drinks explodes and freezes ===
 
* Due to putting to the back plate in the glass fridge
 
* Due to putting to the back plate in the glass fridge
* Put the fridge lower
+
* Put the fridge lower (or higher, depending on your viewpoint) -> temp++
  
 
=== Asterisk ===
 
=== Asterisk ===
Line 58: Line 59:
 
* Johannes will contact Tobias to arrange getting it
 
* Johannes will contact Tobias to arrange getting it
 
* Hsbxl wants also as much as possible, fill up trunk and take to hsbxl whenever possible
 
* Hsbxl wants also as much as possible, fill up trunk and take to hsbxl whenever possible
 +
 +
=== Workshops Streaming ===
 +
* People asked for streaming
 +
* How?
 +
* Key problem is audio
 +
* Slides integration second problem
 +
* Screencast?
 +
* Do a techjam around this?
 +
* Please bring all your hardware (canms, microphones, etc...) and then decide when to have the techjam.
 +
 +
=== Workshop or Techjam ===
 +
* IT's a TechJam!

Latest revision as of 14:18, 18 December 2010

Note: this article is about a passed meeting.

Meeting48
Open-closed-meeting.png
From 2010/12/02 19:30:00 to 2010/12/02 23:59:59
Attendees (1):
Jeroen De Dauw
Where:
Whitespace Blekerijstraat 75, Gent, Belgium
Loading map...

Costs 0

Cornify


Agenda[edit]

  • Gatekeeper Death??? (again)
  • Door between front and back room
  • If it freezes outside, space gets to cold and drinks freeze (already one exploded)
  • Asterisk workshop overview/follow up?
  • New bottle rack, please use it!

Meeting[edit]

GateKeeper Death??? again?[edit]

  • Died yesterday
  • Still flaky
  • Next techjam should focus on this
  • Techjam tomorrow!! Friday.

Door between front and back room[edit]

  • Kurt provided
  • Problems
    • Still needing handle
    • Doorframe is croocked, +/- 1.5 cm -> Tomorrow, Koen and Impy will have a look at the problems +/- 16:00, _ptr might
    • Gap on top of door

Drinks explodes and freezes[edit]

  • Due to putting to the back plate in the glass fridge
  • Put the fridge lower (or higher, depending on your viewpoint) -> temp++

Asterisk[edit]

  • Was cool, again?
  • We can get, for 18 euro (once, 4 ever), a phone number can be achieved.
  • We buy the number when we have a full asterisk infrastructure
  • Hans: we should not wait, no benefit to wait and takes time to activate.
  • We buy (decided)
  • We should fix next date, for follow up meeting
    • Hsbxl will follow
    • Over dn42
    • We do the EAX2 connection thing
    • Use IRC to connect
  • Next week friday? Tazo pulls. Because he was THE HERO OF THE NIGHT last time.

New bottle rack, please use it![edit]

  • We likes it!
  • Coolness!

Project Flappers[edit]

  • Tobias can't store them anymore
  • Wants to give them
  • Hsbxl wants the rest
  • Where should we go to get it / Transport: contact Tobias
  • Who can drive Tazo, Bert, Sandb, ...
  • Johannes will contact Tobias to arrange getting it
  • Hsbxl wants also as much as possible, fill up trunk and take to hsbxl whenever possible

Workshops Streaming[edit]

  • People asked for streaming
  • How?
  • Key problem is audio
  • Slides integration second problem
  • Screencast?
  • Do a techjam around this?
  • Please bring all your hardware (canms, microphones, etc...) and then decide when to have the techjam.

Workshop or Techjam[edit]

  • IT's a TechJam!
Historical data can not be displayed in a Factbox