Difference between revisions of "Meeting36"

From Whitespace (Hackerspace Gent)
Jump to: navigation, search
(Created page with "{{Event |Start date=2010/09/10 19:30:00 |End date=2010/09/10 23:59:59 |Location=Whitespace |Cost=0 }}")
 
(Koenraad: fixed typo)
 
(13 intermediate revisions by 8 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
 
{{Event
 
{{Event
|Start date=2010/09/10 19:30:00
+
|Start date=2010/09/09 19:30:00
|End date=2010/09/10 23:59:59
+
|End date=2010/09/09 23:59:59
 
|Location=Whitespace
 
|Location=Whitespace
 
|Cost=0
 
|Cost=0
 +
|Attendees=Jeroen De Dauw, Fs111, Sandbender, Koen
 
}}
 
}}
 +
= Agenda =
 +
 +
* Battlemesh wrap up
 +
* Financial transfer complete?
 +
* A new workshop? Koenraad has an idea...
 +
* other type of chips? -- bigger packs = win win
 +
* At least one member doesn't know what 1337 is
 +
 +
= Meeting notes =
 +
 +
== [[BattleMeshV3.1416|Battlemesh]] wrap up ==
 +
 +
* 3 people
 +
* was cool
 +
* repeat
 +
* moar hackatlons
 +
 +
== Financial transfer complete ==
 +
 +
* eventually
 +
 +
== Koenraad ==
 +
 +
* doing something around woodworking
 +
* railing for koenraads stair anyone
 +
* rename workshop to somth else?
 +
** SIG (Special Interest group)
 +
** Rick and Roll session?
 +
** Round table workshop
 +
** Jam session
 +
** Tech jam => agreed
 +
* [[Koenraad]] we have no basic tools: go to the gamma
 +
* Koenraad will organize
 +
 +
== Workshop ==
 +
 +
* [[sandb]] will make a form to support organizing
 +
 +
== Bigger/Different bags of chips? ==
 +
 +
* no, not really
 +
* Too many cheetos
 +
* we accept patches => bring other kinds if you want to
 +
* [[fs111]]: more non-alco non-caffeine drinks? (Orange, Lipton Ice Tea)
 +
** Would also like that - tazo
 +
 +
== At least one member doesn't know what 1337 is ==
 +
 +
* [[Membership]] could be revoked for unleetness
 +
 +
== Mitch Altman ==
 +
 +
* dinner on Sunday!! doodle!
 +
 +
** 60-minute (including Q&A): How to bring you project from idea to reality, and make a living on what you love
 +
** 60-minute (including Q&A): How to start a hackerspace
 +
** 60-minute (including Q&A): How to make cool things with microcontrollers (Microcontrollers 101)
 +
** 60-minute (including Q&A): TV-B-Gone, Life, and Media literacy
 +
** 60-minute (including Q&A): BrainMachine
 +
 +
chosen: 60-minute (including Q&A): How to bring you project from idea to reality, and make a living on what you love
 +
sandb will get back to Mitch.
 +
 +
== [[CleaningCaturday2|Saturday]] ==
 +
15:00
 +
* fs111
 +
* Koen
 +
* Bert will try
 +
* sandb most probable
 +
 +
* sandb will take care of "keilbouten" and a "drillbit"
 +
* buy a vacuum cleaner?
 +
** yes
 +
** with without sack?
 +
** without => might be messy
 +
** we will buy a simple but decent vacuum cleaner (mediamarkt or so)
 +
 +
== Mate running out ==
 +
 +
* Hans need to restock us! (next week)
 +
* Sandb will call for this.
 +
 +
== [[27c3]] ==
 +
 +
* tickets: on sale first batch on 27th september
 +
* no more tickets at the door first day
 +
* second day per day
 +
* gold batch -> every time you order, you can assign to two people
 +
 +
* buy online from november (open webshop thing)
 +
* we should try to h
 +
 +
== Buy stuff ==
 +
 +
* We project around 400 euros of spending possible
 +
* Vacuum cleaner
 +
* Basic tools
 +
* Drill press
 +
* Look at the wishlist page; update as much as possible
 +
* Discuss [[Meeting37|next weeking]]
 +
 +
== Networking basics introduction by Bert ==
 +
 +
* Everyone is interested!!
 +
* when? -> fs111: used doodle to pick a date
 +
* [[Bert]] will setup a doodle with dates
 +
* [[Bertie]] wants an advanced workshop (he has no idea!!)
 +
* Talk that breaks down misconceptions and rebuilds the truth piece by piec

Latest revision as of 16:28, 13 September 2010

Note: this article is about a passed event.

Meeting36
WhitespaceLogo.gif
From 2010/09/09 19:30:00 to 2010/09/09 23:59:59
Attendees (4):
Jeroen De Dauw, Fs111, Sandbender, Koen
Where:
Whitespace Blekerijstraat 75, Gent, Belgium
Loading map...

Costs 0

Cornify

"Unknown" is not in the list of possible values (Meeting, Workshop, Talk, Slacking, Conference, Hacking) for this property.

Agenda[edit]

  • Battlemesh wrap up
  • Financial transfer complete?
  • A new workshop? Koenraad has an idea...
  • other type of chips? -- bigger packs = win win
  • At least one member doesn't know what 1337 is

Meeting notes[edit]

Battlemesh wrap up[edit]

  • 3 people
  • was cool
  • repeat
  • moar hackatlons

Financial transfer complete[edit]

  • eventually

Koenraad[edit]

  • doing something around woodworking
  • railing for koenraads stair anyone
  • rename workshop to somth else?
    • SIG (Special Interest group)
    • Rick and Roll session?
    • Round table workshop
    • Jam session
    • Tech jam => agreed
  • Koenraad we have no basic tools: go to the gamma
  • Koenraad will organize

Workshop[edit]

  • sandb will make a form to support organizing

Bigger/Different bags of chips?[edit]

  • no, not really
  • Too many cheetos
  • we accept patches => bring other kinds if you want to
  • fs111: more non-alco non-caffeine drinks? (Orange, Lipton Ice Tea)
    • Would also like that - tazo

At least one member doesn't know what 1337 is[edit]

Mitch Altman[edit]

  • dinner on Sunday!! doodle!
    • 60-minute (including Q&A): How to bring you project from idea to reality, and make a living on what you love
    • 60-minute (including Q&A): How to start a hackerspace
    • 60-minute (including Q&A): How to make cool things with microcontrollers (Microcontrollers 101)
    • 60-minute (including Q&A): TV-B-Gone, Life, and Media literacy
    • 60-minute (including Q&A): BrainMachine

chosen: 60-minute (including Q&A): How to bring you project from idea to reality, and make a living on what you love sandb will get back to Mitch.

Saturday[edit]

15:00

  • fs111
  • Koen
  • Bert will try
  • sandb most probable
  • sandb will take care of "keilbouten" and a "drillbit"
  • buy a vacuum cleaner?
    • yes
    • with without sack?
    • without => might be messy
    • we will buy a simple but decent vacuum cleaner (mediamarkt or so)

Mate running out[edit]

  • Hans need to restock us! (next week)
  • Sandb will call for this.

27c3[edit]

  • tickets: on sale first batch on 27th september
  • no more tickets at the door first day
  • second day per day
  • gold batch -> every time you order, you can assign to two people
  • buy online from november (open webshop thing)
  • we should try to h

Buy stuff[edit]

  • We project around 400 euros of spending possible
  • Vacuum cleaner
  • Basic tools
  • Drill press
  • Look at the wishlist page; update as much as possible
  • Discuss next weeking

Networking basics introduction by Bert[edit]

  • Everyone is interested!!
  • when? -> fs111: used doodle to pick a date
  • Bert will setup a doodle with dates
  • Bertie wants an advanced workshop (he has no idea!!)
  • Talk that breaks down misconceptions and rebuilds the truth piece by piec
Historical data can not be displayed in a Factbox