From Whitespace (Hackerspace Gent)
Revision as of 22:34, 27 May 2010 by 220.127.116.11
|From 2010/05/27 19:30:00 to 2010/05/27 23:59:59|
|Jeroen De Dauw, Hans, Fs111, Sandbender, Koen|
Blekerijstraat 75, Gent, Belgium
- Bookkeeping (sandb)
- Books allmost up-to-date
- New expense system
- Check with members for missing data regarding current expenses (unnamed expenses, unclear payment statusses)
- Update on current financial status
- Determine price for members for a crate of mate
- Fix add project form and project template
- 2000 in account, 770 euro outstanding costs
- not included : rent ( about 2000 +) so not enough
- not included : 400 unpaid membership dues (probably less)
- member count atm : 16 members.
- there is a form if you need costs reïmbursed , use this from the money will be transferred to your account. This provides for more transparency. No more reimbursing from the kassa.
- Globally the financial situation is healthy
- We've generated quite a bit of donations car of the drinking
- Mate for members : 15 euro / crate
- starts at six, K will open the door.
- Will someone do a blog post?
Historical data can not be displayed in a Factbox