Difference between revisions of "Meeting21"

From Whitespace (Hackerspace Gent)
Jump to: navigation, search
 
(7 intermediate revisions by 3 users not shown)
Line 4: Line 4:
 
|Location=Whitespace
 
|Location=Whitespace
 
|Cost=0
 
|Cost=0
 +
|Attendees=Jeroen De Dauw, Hans, Fs111, Sandbender, Koen,
 
}}
 
}}
= Agenda =
+
== Agenda ==
  
 
* Bookkeeping (sandb)
 
* Bookkeeping (sandb)
Line 12: Line 13:
 
** Check with members for missing data regarding current expenses (unnamed expenses, unclear payment statusses)
 
** Check with members for missing data regarding current expenses (unnamed expenses, unclear payment statusses)
 
** Update on current financial status
 
** Update on current financial status
 +
 +
* Determine price for members for a crate of mate
 +
 +
* Fix add project form and project template
 +
 +
 +
== Meeting notes ==
 +
 +
=== Financial ===
 +
* 2000 in account, 770 euro outstanding costs
 +
* not included : rent ( about 2000 +) so not enough
 +
* not included : 400 unpaid membership dues (probably less)
 +
* member count atm : 16 members.
 +
* there is a form if you need costs reïmbursed , use this from the money will be transferred to your account. This provides for more transparency. No more reimbursing from the kassa.
 +
* Globally the financial situation is healthy
 +
* We've generated quite a bit of donations car of the drinking
 +
 +
=== Price of club mate crate for members ===
 +
* We need a price for a crate so members can take one home if the wish.
 +
* We decided on 19.5 euro, encompassing a 4.50 refund you'll get when you return the empty crate and bottles
 +
* This is the same price as the high volume price of Durstloscher in Aachen.
 +
 +
=== Fedora release party Friday ===
 +
* Starts at six-isch.
 +
* Koenraad will be here inbetween 5:30 - 6 to open the door for bert (does not have a key)
 +
* More duvel needed, Andre will try to get some
 +
* There will be talks, usb sticks, pizza and '''awesomeness.'''
 +
=== Promo ===
 +
* Will someone do a blog post?
 +
 +
=== New Project ===
 +
* Andre is developing a new retweet script, to put an end to the cross-retweet madness
 +
 +
=== Wiki ===
 +
* We need to fix the add project form and project template (right now not operational, only links)
 +
* Since Jeroen is doing all the wiki work, somebody else should do it for a change
 +
* Since nobody else knows how, and we like workshops:
 +
* Jeroen will do a mini-workshop on semantic media wiki next week on Thursday. Yay!!

Latest revision as of 01:22, 28 May 2010

Note: this article is about a passed event.

Meeting21
WhitespaceLogo.gif
From 2010/05/27 19:30:00 to 2010/05/27 23:59:59
Attendees (6):
Jeroen De Dauw, Hans, Fs111, Sandbender, Koen
Where:
Whitespace Blekerijstraat 75, Gent, Belgium
Loading map...

Costs 0

Cornify

"Unknown" is not in the list of possible values (Meeting, Workshop, Talk, Slacking, Conference, Hacking) for this property.

Agenda[edit]

  • Bookkeeping (sandb)
    • Books allmost up-to-date
    • New expense system
    • Check with members for missing data regarding current expenses (unnamed expenses, unclear payment statusses)
    • Update on current financial status
  • Determine price for members for a crate of mate
  • Fix add project form and project template


Meeting notes[edit]

Financial[edit]

  • 2000 in account, 770 euro outstanding costs
  • not included : rent ( about 2000 +) so not enough
  • not included : 400 unpaid membership dues (probably less)
  • member count atm : 16 members.
  • there is a form if you need costs reïmbursed , use this from the money will be transferred to your account. This provides for more transparency. No more reimbursing from the kassa.
  • Globally the financial situation is healthy
  • We've generated quite a bit of donations car of the drinking

Price of club mate crate for members[edit]

  • We need a price for a crate so members can take one home if the wish.
  • We decided on 19.5 euro, encompassing a 4.50 refund you'll get when you return the empty crate and bottles
  • This is the same price as the high volume price of Durstloscher in Aachen.

Fedora release party Friday[edit]

  • Starts at six-isch.
  • Koenraad will be here inbetween 5:30 - 6 to open the door for bert (does not have a key)
  • More duvel needed, Andre will try to get some
  • There will be talks, usb sticks, pizza and awesomeness.

Promo[edit]

  • Will someone do a blog post?

New Project[edit]

  • Andre is developing a new retweet script, to put an end to the cross-retweet madness

Wiki[edit]

  • We need to fix the add project form and project template (right now not operational, only links)
  • Since Jeroen is doing all the wiki work, somebody else should do it for a change
  • Since nobody else knows how, and we like workshops:
  • Jeroen will do a mini-workshop on semantic media wiki next week on Thursday. Yay!!
Historical data can not be displayed in a Factbox