From Whitespace (Hackerspace Gent)
Revision as of 04:17, 17 May 2010 by 220.127.116.11
|From 2010/05/06 19:30:00 to 2010/05/06 23:59:59|
|Jeroen De Dauw, Fs111, Sandbender, Abe, Hans|
Blekerijstraat 75, Gent, Belgium
status of Ubuntu release party planning
o mike, where areth thou??
- we took an account at ING's
- our current money status 1300?
- we still need to pay our rent and move the contract to 0x20, we probably have enough money right now, check with Kurt?
- buy pizza to sell?
- we need a freezer? buy new one? see also StuffWeNeed
- new garbage problem?
- wait for cleaning to be implemented before we buy freezer
cleaning up problems
- make lists
- infrastructure needed
- a zwientje
- garbage cans/holders
- vacuum cleaner
- blue bags, black bags
- re-evaluate next month
- 1 software problem: blocking call problems?
- will check it out
- being rewired
- nice big place
noise bridge visit
- bert went
- they just moved to a much bigger place
- in the middle of san fransisco
- they pay for it by
- membership fees (80$) and donations are the main income
- they have about 80 members
- no paying workshops -> free knowledge; here only ask donations?
- they keep their books online
- membership gets you the right to vote
- keys are available for everyone
- very very open
- but: no crowd control
- you can't lend, you can only donate
- very good idea, no way to leave stuff at the space and expect stuff to be there when you get back
- they have project shelves: each member has a project shelve
- they have open shelves: material to play with
- shelves are cool, we want
we need "schragen" because tom needs his back used for the table behind the seats. see also StuffWeNeed