Blekerijstraat 75, Gent, Belgium
It's bad! Monthly fixed kost:
- 150 Gas, Water, Electricity
- 314 Rent
- 47.3 Internet
Totalling 511.3 Euro's.
Monthly fixed revenue:
- 260 Membership-fees.
Conclusion: We have a fixed negative of 251.3 Euro's/month. Which makes it possible to hold out another 3 months... but won't be enough to make it trough Q1 of 2014. This needs fixing, or we'll need to close shop.
This calculation is not taking Food & Drinks expenses and revenue in account. Reason: We currently have no clue how much we gain from it.
Imho (mimor) Fixed costs should be covered with fixed revenue... Revenue from food & drinks should be used to do/buy cool stuff to improve the space!
Treasure chest: running close to empty. Will disclose numbers at the meeting.
* Get money from external. EG. introducing Mega-Super-Honor-Membership for company's that want to support IT and evolution in Flanders/Belgium/world. * Make 10 members pay more money/month as we did when we started the space. * etc... Feel free to add your own feasible proposals.
Bert C. needs a key
5 membership request in pandora's box... Approve them if the people are present.
From previous meeting:We need a better documented procedure on how people can cancel their membership. eg. give back key, notify finance? people so we no longer need to check payments from them & remove their login from systems.
All the fancy stuff we want:
- Stock management
- Keymanager on all our systems (and remove password logins)
- Member-tracking-system (privacy has to be kept in mind)
- Smartspace (turn all stuff off when no-one is in the space)
What was the result of Member-payment-tracking hackday/workshop?
Insulation & energy
Finding free stuff (see previous meeting) is wip.
Space control & electricity
Status? We need to get the changes approved/checked asap.
Fixored! Horray for Yvan @ Koen!
Also, problem + fix were documented in the Wiki.
Thijs will have 5 extra keys made.
"" has no sub pages.