From Whitespace (Hackerspace Gent)
Revision as of 22:03, 1 April 2010 by Sandb
| From 2010/04/01 19:30:00 to 2010/04/01 23:59:59
Blekerijstraat 75, Gent, Belgium
Topics for tonight's meeting:
- Statutes are ready, and almost completely signed. Tonight we take a long good look at them, smile and be happy. And add the three missing signatures of course. :-)
- Upcoming ubuntu release party. discuss.
- How do we pay?
any other topics? add them to above's list.
- Phone number in case you want to get in and the entrance gate is closed: 04 97 84 34 36 (sandb)
- Space will definitely be open at 19:30, might be sooner even. Call number above if you do not have a key and want to be sure.
release party ubuntu
- 13th of may
- mandel: will do talk about desktop couch
- looking for more talks
- beamer is available
- 13:00 start
release party fedora
- release 18 may
- talks about fedora?
- swag, t-shirts
- 21st may
- Andre will do custom release image building workshop
- Fedora gets the space for free. Maybe Mate from Germany as sponsorship?
- Guys from pittsburg done it. we can do too?
- Founding members
- 15 march start
- pay for 15 march
- pay for antoher 5 months every 15th
- Sandb will send mail with account number to members
- We will keep open books so everyone can see.
- New members
- pay 15th of the month
- membership 20 euro
- you pay for the month you get accepted, even when you get accepted 25th of may, you pay for 15th of may.
- Sunday 11th of april, 14:00
- Sunday 18th of april, 14:00 followup
Historical data can not be displayed in a Factbox