Difference between revisions of "Meeting124"

From Whitespace (Hackerspace Gent)
Jump to: navigation, search
(Created page with "{{Meeting |Start date=2012/06/14 19:30:00 |End date=2012/06/14 23:59:59 |Location=Whitespace |Logo=Open-closed-meeting.png }} {{AgendaPoints}} {{Subpages}} {{MeetingNotes}}")
 
 
Line 5: Line 5:
 
|Logo=Open-closed-meeting.png
 
|Logo=Open-closed-meeting.png
 
}}
 
}}
{{AgendaPoints}}
+
{{AgendaPoints
 +
|points=* Pandora
 +
* Agenda?
 +
+ Workshop proposals?
 +
 
 +
}}
 
{{Subpages}}
 
{{Subpages}}
 
{{MeetingNotes}}
 
{{MeetingNotes}}
 +
 +
=== stocks ===
 +
* we need more beer
 +
* someone needs to drive, saturday
 +
* Mike maybe tomorrow, sandb maybe on saturday
 +
* mail, notify on mailing list
 +
 +
=== network ===
 +
* todo's, transfers to kimball
 +
** gatekeeper <== urgent like
 +
** transfer of http://mpd, http://help, http://spacecontrol
 +
** wireless ghent/antwerp
 +
** Need to make some docs on the wiki <=== cedric
 +
 +
=== spacenetapi ===
 +
* sandb might be implementing it
 +
* see:
 +
** https://spacefed.net/wiki/index.php/Spacenet
 +
** http://openspace.slopjong.de/
 +
** http://hackerspaces.me/wall
 +
** https://github.com/SpaceApi/SpaceApi
 +
 +
=== Jeroen is back !!! ===
 +
 +
=== Johannes needs help with his latest project ===
 +
He's trying to make high-quality cirquitboards.
 +
Current status: Research :D
 +
 +
=== Capture the flag meeting ===
 +
* next week
 +
* friday in the space 0x20
 +
* pieter will discuss libtool encryption stufff
 +
* see event on wiki
 +
 +
=== Mitch is Coming ===
 +
* Mitch is someone from noisebridge. He's uber cool!
 +
* We're going to invite him <== Koen, Sandb
 +
 +
=== Beer night / party ===
 +
* The last picnic was a walk in the park
 +
* June 29th
 +
* Cederic and Biertie are organising
 +
* We need
 +
** clean space
 +
** beers stocked
 +
** music
 +
** chunk Koen will provide together with Hans
 +
** croques as snacks
 +
* sandb will send invites, and create wiki event
 +
* check status next meeting
 +
 +
=== Electricity status ===
 +
* Still on the radar
 +
* Finalizing the works Sunday 1st of July

Latest revision as of 22:04, 14 June 2012

Note: this article is about a passed meeting.

Meeting124
Open-closed-meeting.png
From 2012/06/14 19:30:00 to 2012/06/14 23:59:59


Where:
Whitespace Blekerijstraat 75, Gent, Belgium
Loading map...
Cornify


Agenda points

  • Pandora
  • Agenda?

+ Workshop proposals?

Subpages

"" has no sub pages.

Meeting notes

Join note taking during the meeting: http://ietherpad.com/0x20


stocks[edit]

  • we need more beer
  • someone needs to drive, saturday
  • Mike maybe tomorrow, sandb maybe on saturday
  • mail, notify on mailing list

network[edit]

spacenetapi[edit]

Jeroen is back !!![edit]

Johannes needs help with his latest project[edit]

He's trying to make high-quality cirquitboards. Current status: Research :D

Capture the flag meeting[edit]

  • next week
  • friday in the space 0x20
  • pieter will discuss libtool encryption stufff
  • see event on wiki

Mitch is Coming[edit]

  • Mitch is someone from noisebridge. He's uber cool!
  • We're going to invite him <== Koen, Sandb

Beer night / party[edit]

  • The last picnic was a walk in the park
  • June 29th
  • Cederic and Biertie are organising
  • We need
    • clean space
    • beers stocked
    • music
    • chunk Koen will provide together with Hans
    • croques as snacks
  • sandb will send invites, and create wiki event
  • check status next meeting

Electricity status[edit]

  • Still on the radar
  • Finalizing the works Sunday 1st of July
Historical data can not be displayed in a Factbox