Warning: You are not logged in.
Your IP address will be recorded in this page's edit history.
People otherwise attending:
== Things on the agenda tonight ==
* Statutes (signing)
* Money payments
* Becoming a member strategy
* Ubuntu be release party
== Money ==
We have 10 people responsible for financials: if not enough, they chip in):
* Youssef Aberkane
* Joren Six
* Kris Vandewalle
* Koen De Voegt
* Tom Decreton?
We assume we can live on 400 euro a month, including
so responsibles pay 40 euro a month (400/10)
* 20 euro
* new members can choose to become responsible too, alleviating the load on the other responsible members.
* If you need discount - any reason - ask on a meeting/talk to someone to get it done
* we should build a war chest of 3 months rent so 1200 euro.
* responsible members pay 40 euro's each month, we reevaluate on 21st of september (meeting 23rd of september) then we see
** if we pay back the excess money
** or if we keep it for other purposes
* Sandb and Hans, and maybe other people are willing to lend their savings to cover for the "guarantee" for the rent if needed.
== Becoming a member strategy ==
* copy system brussels
** add field asking if new members want to organize a talk/workshop, not compulsary
** change question from "why you want to join" to "who are you"
** 1 month period
** need two sponsers
== Statutes ==
This is a minor edit
Watch this page