From Whitespace (Hackerspace Gent)
Revision as of 02:29, 9 February 2010 by Jeroen De Dauw
|From 2010/02/03 19:30:00 to 2010/02/03 23:59:00|
|Jeroen De Dauw|
Brusselsepoortstraat 97, Ghent, Belgium
- welcome all
- No notes on last meeting.
- Vzw setup: a bit slacking. Someone do the copy/paste http://hackerspace.be/Statutes
- Househunt : had another short talk with K. He was still up to it. Will come over next week.
- We're motivated to get our own space, decentralized ownership.
- We need to do a count for ppl that take commitment in paying dues.
- Who's really committed in paying a membership fee?
- who wants to help setup hsghent, financially.
- situation input output
- Who's up for it
Next meet @ 0x20 / ppl think about workshops
- java workshop
- talk google summer of code
- button of pizza
- Mate follow up. (hans)
- Do statutes and release them
- long mail / members / membership / use of the space commitment.
- Beamer follow up
∘ Not that bright needed ∘ Reasonably quiet ∘ Dvi-input ∘ Ceiling mount.
Historical data can not be displayed in a Factbox