Warning: You are not logged in.
Your IP address will be recorded in this page's edit history.
People otherwise attending:
Jeroen De Dauw, Kurt Van Houtte, Fs111, Hans, Koen, Sandb, Stefan Lambrecht, Johannes
== Notes ==
=== We have a (temp) space!!! ===
Dns name: 0x20.be; hans will register it with the 10-euro guy
Temporary space @ Kurts place in Blekerijstraat 75 - possible extension to other space at end of march - hail Kurt
=== Access to the space: ===
* Key to the door inside: normal key, we can make copies
* Garage entrance: requires a transponder?
** (AP) We should ask for 2 extra; they have require a warranty of 80 euro; Kurt will ask, Sandb will pay for the warranty;
=== Make space in the space ===
Kurt will try to move/remove some of the stuff currently in the space in the next two weeks.
Possibly going for extra storage:
* Rent lower space for 80 euros as a storage space (so Kurt can store his stuff there)?
** It's a 1 year contract, we need it for like 4 months max
* Or check with Tobias if he knows spaces;
** China straat / Afrikalaan?
=== Project plans: ===
* [[Project Accommodation]]: Tables and chairs in the space
** Get some furniture going!
* [[Project Flappers]]
** Tobias has some old train station mechanical displays
** We could make it work as a computer controllable display.
** We would need to buy materials like chips, wires, etc, check with Tobias if he is willing to fund that
* [[Project VZW]]
** We get a copy of the statutes of HSB: digitally or even plain print or pdf
** We do a search and replace to fit it to Whitespace
** We submit ASAP to get the VZW thing going
** Preferably already next meeting
=== Meeting next week ===
Kurt is at Dorkbot.
* We can get the transponder and key Tuesday afternoon at Timelab next to the Vooruit.
* We need to return the keys immediately after the meeting to Kurts letterbox in Ooilampstraat 15, near Van Eyk swimming pool.
This is a minor edit
Watch this page