Difference between revisions of "Meeting00"
From Whitespace (Hackerspace Gent)
|Line 2:||Line 2:|
Revision as of 01:00, 14 January 2010
|Jeroen De Dauw|
When: 17 december om 19:00,
9000 Ghent 
Location location location
- abbey guy: very quite, probably no go
- eskimo: no go
- kurt, no news there: seems like the best option
- next door: leerpunt: possibility to get big space for introductionary workshop
- bram de jong -> univ space -> souns very interesting
- check with kurt -> ?
- follow up with bram -> ?
spread the word
- barcamp ghent
- twitter: bc3c
- if we can , go , make publicity, everybody subscribe(d)!! (we are on the reserve list :( )
- its on at Zaterdag, 19 december 2009
- cross posting and link spamming
- post workshops in HSB on HSG mailing list
- for a name: we had again the discussion about 'hackerspace ghent'
- we're going to look for a location, and hope the location inspires a nice name. (the waterfront, 'next tot the pittabar', ....)
- action points:
- get free account Argenta -> tazo
- put up account number on wiki so people can fund -> tazo
- goal to achieve: having a space online 21st of March
- for January meetings in TimeLab
- January bad time to start for students (exams)
- exams are over +/- begin februari
- last Wednesday of January?
- do preliminary meets and preliminary workshops in January
- Wednesday is going to be the Tech-tuesdays-day. Make that tech-Wednesdays
- next meeting:
- 6th of January,
- at time lab (if ok / to be confirmed by Kurt)
Historical data can not be displayed in a Factbox