Warning: You are not logged in.
Your IP address will be recorded in this page's edit history.
People otherwise attending:
* getting dev env running (on Linux?)
* getting the thing to do what we command
* see what we can do with it
* maybe [http://jumptuck.wordpress.com/2010/08/12/porting-avr-code-for-msp430-chips/ port code from AVR]
== How many do we have? ==
* one in the space
* [[User:Sandb|Sandb]]: 3, 2 can be used by other attendants if needed
* [[Koenraad]]: 3, 2 can be used by other attendants if needed
* [[HansF]]: 3, 2 can be used by other attendants if needed
== Program ==
* Hardware overview
** What is it?
** Which chips are included
** How to find the chip you need
* Software overview
== Docs ==
Datasheet for the [http://focus.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/msp430g2231.pdf MSP430G2331] that's on the launchpad out of the box:
This is a minor edit
Watch this page