From Whitespace (Hackerspace Gent)
Revision as of 20:39, 28 April 2011 by Steamrunner
- 00:15:af:41:b1:77 = Koen's netbook wireless
- 00:14:0b:3d:af:cb = Koen's netbook wired
- 20:cf:30:92:22:b9 = Koen's phone
Unsorted note's on projects I'm working on
Then install incron from repos to monitor changes in the filesystem we will use this to monitor the uPNP folder. First we need to add root to /etc/incorn.allow file.
$ cat /proc/cmdline
look into fstab to make djmount start automatically
djmount /media/UPnP fuse ro,allow_other 0 0
Who is this?
- Is currently participating in these projects: Arcade, Audio System, Cleaning caturday, Dooropener, Electro Desk, Polaris, Roomba Hacking, Spacecontrol
- Plans to attend these events: Newline 2015, GA 2015
- Has attended these events: Meeting136, Frietavond, Meeting129, Game Night 9, Game Night 8, General assembly 2012, Meeting118, Meeting115, Game Night 7, Meeting111 and Newline planning … further results
- Attended or plans to attend a total of 85 events.