From Whitespace (Hackerspace Gent)
Revision as of 15:22, 23 November 2010 by Steamrunner
install djmount from repos.
sudo mkdir /mnt/upnp sudo chmod 777 /mnt/upnp
It seems to be needed to chmod to 777 to allow us to see the files on the upnp correctly. A system admin type got a better solution/explanation?
ln -s /mnt/upnp uPNP
Who is this?
- Coordinates: 51° 3' 3.864", 3° 43' 50.5415"
- Is currently participating in these projects: Arcade, Audio System, Cleaning caturday, Dooropener, Electro Desk, Gatekeeper-Soekris, Membership Shelves, Polaris, Roomba Hacking, Spacecontrol
- Is not planning to attend any events.
- Has attended these events: Meeting136, Frietavond, Meeting129, Game Night 9, Game Night 8, General assembly 2012, Meeting118, Meeting115, Game Night 7, Meeting111 and Newline planning … further results
- Attended or plans to attend a total of 83 events.