Difference between revisions of "Koen"
From Whitespace (Hackerspace Gent)
|Line 32:||Line 32:|
Revision as of 00:40, 24 June 2013
Who is this?
- Website: http://koen.devoegt.be
- Email: koen -at- devoegt -dot- be
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/KoenDV
- Coordinates: 51° 3' 3.864", 3° 43' 50.5415"
- Is currently participating in these projects: Arcade, Audio System, Cleaning caturday, Dooropener, Electro Desk, Gatekeeper-Soekris, Membership Shelves, Polaris, Roomba Hacking, Spacecontrol
- Is not planning to attend any events.
- Has attended these events: Meeting136, Frietavond, Meeting129, Game Night 9, Game Night 8, General assembly 2012, Meeting118, Meeting115, Game Night 7, Meeting111 and Newline planning … further results
- Attended or plans to attend a total of 83 events.
- 00:14:0b:3d:af:cb = Koen
- 20:cf:30:92:22:b9 = Koen
- e4:ce:8f:20:0c:10 = Koen
- e0:b9:a5:0d:7c:ac = Koen
- c8:2a:14:44:e7:f6 = Koen
- 00:15:af:41:b1:77 = Koen
- 00:08:22:d2:dd:b0 = Koen
Unsorted note's on projects I'm working on
Then install incron from repos to monitor changes in the filesystem we will use this to monitor the uPNP folder. First we need to add root to /etc/incorn.allow file.
$ cat /proc/cmdline
look into fstab to make djmount start automatically
djmount /media/UPnP fuse ro,allow_other 0 0