Difference between revisions of "Koen"
(→Youtube VLC issue)
|Line 42:||Line 42:|
Revision as of 18:16, 28 April 2011
- 00:15:af:41:b1:77 = Koen's netbook wireless
- 00:14:0b:3d:af:cb = Koen's netbook wired
- 20:cf:30:92:22:b9 = Koen's phone
Unsorted note's on projects I'm working on
Youtube VLC issue
Solution was found here: http://forum.videolan.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=89164 The approuch using the compiled version of the lua file failed on my configuration.
cd /usr/lib/vlc/lua/playlist sudo mv youtube.luac youtube.luac.backup sudo wget http://outbreakmonkey.org/downloads/youtubelua.zip sudo unzip youtubelua.zip
install djmount from repos.
sudo mkdir /mnt/upnp sudo chmod 777 /mnt/upnp sudo djmount -o allow_other /mnt/upnp
It seems to be needed to chmod to 777 to allow us to see the files on the upnp correctly. A system admin type got a better solution/explanation? Now we create a link to our MPD folder.
ln -s /mnt/upnp uPNP
Then install incron from repos to monitor changes in the filesystem we will use this to monitor the uPNP folder. First we need to add root to /etc/incorn.allow file.
$ cat /proc/cmdline
to make djmount start at boot the following was added to /etc/rc.local
djmount /data/music -o allow_other &
look into fstab to make djmount start automatically
djmount /media/UPnP fuse ro,allow_other 0 0
Who is this?
- Is currently participating in these projects: Arcade, Audio System, Cleaning caturday, Dooropener, Electro Desk, Polaris, Roomba Hacking, Spacecontrol
- Is not planning to attend any events.
- Has attended these events: Meeting136, Frietavond, Meeting129, Game Night 9, Game Night 8, General assembly 2012, Meeting118, Meeting115, Game Night 7, Meeting111 and Newline planning … further results
- Attended or plans to attend a total of 83 events.