Difference between revisions of "Hole Drilling2"
From Whitespace (Hackerspace Gent)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Latest revision as of 16:31, 26 June 2010
| From 2010/07/03 14:00:00 to 2010/07/03 23:59:59
Blekerijstraat 75, Gent, Belgium
Create the ceiling cable infrastructure, every helping hand is welcome. Ask Hans or Bert for the details.
- Drill holes and make a big mess
- add cabling
- clean up mess
Goals for the sequel
- Take a heavier drill to put up the other ducts.
- Redo the electricity
- Ethernet & telephone wiring
What we need
(some of the things are more expensive, such as the electricity box and lights, are are maybe not for this session)
- 2,5 mm² electricity cable and tube for the cable
- Power plugs and wallboxes for them (32)
Ethernet cable testerA simple cable tester can be found in one of the empty cupboards.
- Ethernet plugs and crimp tool
- Ethernet wallboxes
- Phone wallbox
- Assorted plugs and screws
- Consul ties
- Light switches (master switch + 3 others)
- Fancy new lights
- A new electricity box (box, <300 mA diff, <30 mA diff, 7 20A automatic fuses, one 16 A automatic fuse)
- Duct tape :)
- Ethernet wiring: to be discussed
- Electricity: draft sketch of one-wire diagram File:Schema.jpg
Historical data can not be displayed in a Factbox