Help intranet page
|Help intranet page|
The idea is once your are connected to the network you can just type help in your browser and you will find the answers to common questions. For example:
- How do I play music/video in the space?
- How do I connect to the printer?
- Where can I get food?
I think this was originally created by Bert,the skin by Sandb and probably others were involved as well. I'm just documenting this here because because it took me a while to find where the extra ip's where configured.
Is currently hosted on Audio_System.
- There is a DNS entry on the soekris in /etc/resolv.conf
- On audio there is an IP address added to dev lo:
- check the custom init script at /etc/init.d/extra-networking:
... $ ip addr add 172.22.32.20/32 dev lo $ ip addr show ...
- Apache config at: /etc/apache2/sites-available/help
... DocumentRoot /var/www/help ...