Warning: You are not logged in.
Your IP address will be recorded in this page's edit history.
Project is current:
Short description of the project:
== Intro ==
The idea is once your are connected to the network you can just type help in your browser and you will find the answers to common questions. For example:
* How do I play music/video in the space?
* How do I connect to the printer?
* Where can I get food?
I think this was originally created by [[Bert]],the skin by [[Sandb]] and probably others were involved as well. I'm just documenting this here because because it took me a while to find where the extra ip's where configured.
Is currently hosted on [[Audio_System]].
* There is a DNS entry on the soekris in /etc/resolv.conf
* On audio there is an IP address added to dev lo:
** check the custom init script at /etc/init.d/extra-networking
$ ip addr add 172.22.32.20/32 dev lo
$ ip addr show
* Apache config at: /etc/apache2/sites-available/help
This is a minor edit
Watch this page