|Updated docs on Gatekeeper|
This is the page with the reverse engineered information got out of the undocumented spinoff project which apparently has replaced Gatekeeper.
- Model: soekris net-something
- CPU: AMD Geode 233Mhz (< check this)
- RAM: 128MB RAM
- Storage: CF disk ????MB.
- OS: 3.2.0 Linux-based Debian derivative
Help, Help, The Gatekeeper Is Borked!!
Change log of the maintenance performed on the Gatekeeper box, as well as the issue is resolved/created:
System doesn't boot
serial console goes past POST screen, GRUB started counting down, and reboots after the linux kernel is loaded without mentioning that it loaded the initial RAM disk.
Thing that fixed it
- Reboot to recovery mode (2nd option in the GRUB screen). If you only get the GRUB countdown, press <ESC> when you see the countdown (3 seconds normally. Push hard.)
- Log in, root password is on the wall
- $ update-grub2
- $ reboot