Warning: You are not logged in.
Your IP address will be recorded in this page's edit history.
Project is current:
Short description of the project:
IBBT lends us a server to host the Newline videos and to run services.
== Remote Access ==
* ssh to members.0x20.be
* browse to http://members.0x20.be
* browse to https://members.0x20.be (CAcert)
== Serve Files ==
* create 'public_html' directory in your home directory. All files in there are accessible via http://members.0x20.be/yourusername/
$ mkdir public_html
$ echo "test file" > public_html/bla.txt
side note: Add the directory to /etc/skel and it will appear as soon as you create a new user
* access via http://members.0x20.be/username
* access via https://members.0x20.be/username (CAcert)
== Python ==
Use pip and virtualenv to install packages in you separate environment.
This is a minor edit
Watch this page