|From 2010/11/26 19:00:00 to 2010/11/26 23:59:59|
Costs €5 (free for members)
«Workshop on the Asterisk telephone exchange»"Unknown" is not in the list of possible values (Meeting, Workshop, Talk, Slacking, Conference, Hacking) for this property.
A joint workshop with Hackerspace Brussels on the Asterisk PBX software. The goal of the workshop is to create a telephone link between Brussels and Ghent and learn about Asterisk in the process, akin to the Moscow–Washington hotline. Anyone knowing stuff about Asterisk is more then welcome. There will be no instructor: this is a hack-together-see-if-we-can-make-it work type of shop. Be prepared to put in some sweat.
- A server » The table server is available
- Rotary phones » Koen will bring a collection of old phones including one rotary
- Red spray paint to make the red usa-russian
- Some ATAs to connect the phones to the server » Bert will bring one ATA card
- Installed asterisk on 'audio'
- Trying to edit sip.conf