Warning: You are not logged in.
Your IP address will be recorded in this page's edit history.
People otherwise attending:
A joint [http://hackerspace.be/Hack-sterisk workshop with Hackerspace Brussels] on the [http://www.asterisk.org/ Asterisk PBX software].
The goal of the workshop is to create a telephone link between Brussels and Ghent and learn about Asterisk in the process, akin to the [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_phone Moscow–Washington hotline]. Anyone knowing stuff about Asterisk is more then welcome. There will be no instructor: this is a hack-together-see-if-we-can-make-it work type of shop. Be prepared to put in some sweat.
== We need/have: ==
* A server » The table server is available
* Rotary phones » Koen will bring a collection of old phones including one rotary
* Red spray paint to make the red usa-russian
* Some [http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/VoIP-telefoonadapter ATAs] to connect the phones to the server » Bert will bring one ATA card
== Install log ==
* Installed asterisk on 'audio'
* Trying to edit sip.conf
This is a minor edit
Watch this page