Warning: You are not logged in.
Your IP address will be recorded in this page's edit history.
People otherwise attending:
Hans, Koen, Dieter, Joost, Jobj,
== Please register here ==
== What kind of workshop is this? ==
The 555 IC is 40 years old. To celebrate its birthday, http://www.555contest.com is handing out prizes for original circuits with the 555. In this workshop we will start with a brief description of how this IC works and then build some basic circuits with it. After that it's circuit hacking/bending time. Let your imagination go wild. Maybe we will come up with something for the contest.
== What do I need to participate? ==
Lieven will bring 10 fresh 555 ICs, some passive components, a breadboard, power supply and an oscilloscope. Participants are encouraged to bring breadboard components, sensors, microphone, motors, LEDs, loudspeaker, anything.
== Some interesting links ==
* [http://www.555contest.com/ www.555contest.com]
* [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/555_timer_IC en.wikipedia.org/wiki/555_timer_IC]
* [http://www.talkingelectronics.com/projects/50%20-%20555%20Circuits/50%20-%20555%20Circuits.html 50 555 Circuits]
* [http://tronixstuff.wordpress.com/2011/01/27/the-555-precision-timer-ic/ tronixstuff.wordpress.com/2011/01/27/the-555-precision-timer-ic]
* [http://tronixstuff.wordpress.com/2011/02/23/various-555-timer-circuits/ tronixstuff.wordpress.com/2011/02/23/various-555-timer-circuits]
This is a minor edit
Watch this page