From Whitespace (Hackerspace Gent)
|From 2010/05/27 19:30:00 to 2010/05/27 23:59:59|
|Jeroen De Dauw, Hans, Fs111, Sandbender, Koen|
Blekerijstraat 75, Gent, Belgium
- Bookkeeping (sandb)
- Books allmost up-to-date
- New expense system
- Check with members for missing data regarding current expenses (unnamed expenses, unclear payment statusses)
- Update on current financial status
- Determine price for members for a crate of mate
- Fix add project form and project template
- 2000 in account, 770 euro outstanding costs
- not included : rent ( about 2000 +) so not enough
- not included : 400 unpaid membership dues (probably less)
- member count atm : 16 members.
- there is a form if you need costs reïmbursed , use this from the money will be transferred to your account. This provides for more transparency. No more reimbursing from the kassa.
- Globally the financial situation is healthy
- We've generated quite a bit of donations car of the drinking
Price of club mate crate for members
- We need a price for a crate so members can take one home if the wish.
- We decided on 19.5 euro, encompassing a 4.50 refund you'll get when you return the empty crate and bottles
- This is the same price as the high volume price of Durstloscher in Aachen.
Fedora release party Friday
- Starts at six-isch.
- Koenraad will be here inbetween 5:30 - 6 to open the door for bert (does not have a key)
- More duvel needed, Andre will try to get some
- There will be talks, usb sticks, pizza and awesomeness.
- Will someone do a blog post?
- Andre is developing a new retweet script, to put an end to the cross-retweet madness
- We need to fix the add project form and project template (right now not operational, only links)
- Since Jeroen is doing all the wiki work, somebody else should do it for a change
- Since nobody else knows how, and we like workshops:
- Jeroen will do a mini-workshop on semantic media wiki next week on Thursday. Yay!!